UNITED FINANCIAL INSURANCE GROUP, LLC.
is a national real estate capital services company and an originator of commercial real estate debt and equity transactions. We combine in-depth market expertise, passion for our work, and a willingness to break new ground to provide our clients with the ultimate customer experience.
United Financial has been engaged in the lending industry since 1998. During this time, our affiliates have worked with over 72,000 clients with loan requests over $14 billion dollars.
We offer some of the industries best rates, service ,and loan options available. If you think your situation is unique, we most likely have dealt with it before.
We offer one to one customer service where your entire transaction is handled by one lead officer.
You will not get passed around from department to department or person to person in getting the results you expect.
Working with hundreds of local, national, and international lenders, we are able to place just about any loan type, loan amount or credit profile at reasonable rates and terms.
- Fixed and Variable rate Financing
- Bridge Loans
- Mezzanine Loans
- Joint Venture Structuring
- Equity Structuring
- Credit Facilities
- Senior Debt
- SBA 7(a) and 504
- USDA B&I Loans
Call Us Now (888) 556-4029
Or Email Us At Info@UfigToday.Com
Providing capital solutions through strategic relationships, United Financial's portfolio of capital partners includes corporations, institutional investors, life companies, mid-level firms and private investment. The United Financial capital matrix assures you maximum flexibility and opportunity across the market.
- Income Producing Properties: Up to 90% Max LTV
- Non income producing properties up to 85% LTV
- Restructuring of Construction Debt: Up to 82% of Stabilized Value
- Business lines of credit or unsecured credit takeout
PREFFERED ACTIVE REFINANCE PROPERTY TYPES:
- Multi Family/Apartment
- Retail Centers
- Industrial Properties
- Office Buildings
- Mixed Use Properties
- Agricultural and Farm Properties
- Church and Educational Properties
- Portfolio Acquisitions: Up to 80% Value, Dependent upon Security type, Schedule of Real Estate or Asset List
- REO Acquisitions: Minimum Value of $3,000,000
- Business Acquisitions: $500,000 Minimum
- Note & Debt Purchase: With or Without Discount
- Development Acquisitions:
- Improved real estate accepted
- Acquisition of assets in excess of $1.mm